Canon List Jul 19, 2017 19:21:25 GMT -5
Post by The All Mother on Jul 19, 2017 19:21:25 GMT -5
Below is a list of canons here at Xisin. Canons are claimed by a first come, first served basis. Face claims, names, and personality are left up to the role-player, but should fit any relevant plot items. Canons are expected to remain active, or the position may be reassigned! Please only pursue a canon position if you have the time to dedicate to it! The canon list is fluid, and may be added to or subtracted from. Members should feel free to message staff about potential canon positions! Taken canons will be struck through. Relationships between canons should adhere to the plot, but ultimately the role-players are free to determine character's feelings towards one another. Please consider relevant character information when determining your character's age.
Canons can (and are moderately encouraged to) create their own rules when applicable, as well as punishments for breaking such rules. Canons are responsible for determining how word gets spread about new rules, as well as how they are to be enforced (although enlisting help from Xisin staff is welcome!). It may ultimately behoove such canons to invest in an OOC board (via the store, purchased with Reela) to track their members, missions, and regulations!
Kingdom of Daika
- The King/Queen and their Spouse
- The King/Queen must be human, their spouse can be of any race.
- Their spouse only has power insofar as the hereditary King/Queen gives it to them.
- Daika's Prince
- 2 Daikan Princesses
- Advisor to the King/Queen
- Commissioned Military Officers
- Admiral (0/1)
- Major General (0/1)
- Captain (0/3)
- Lieutenant (0/3)
- The Council of Atreya (0/5)
The sanguine scourge
- Leader of the Sanguine Scourge. Must be human.
- Informant (0/3)
- Informants are undercover members of the Sanguine Scourge, and report directly to the captain.
- Head of the temple. Must be a phoenix.
- Guardian (0/5)
- Guardians can be of any race. Their primary duty is to protect the phoenixes and their patients from harm - whether from outside force or themselves.
- Elven Queen
- The High Priestess
- The Keisari
- Dragon Elder
MADE BY ★MEULK